LITTLE GESTURE FROM G2G FOR OUR SELLERS DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Public health crisis like the recent COVID-19 pandemic has a major impact on businesses, their employees as well as their families. During this challenging period, it warms our hearts to have received numerous thank you letters from our buyers and sellers alike, for providing them with a means to make a living to support their families and loved ones amid the pandemic, and also to socially connecting across the globe during movement control and lockdown.
As a way of expressing our heartfelt gratitude and giving back to the community, we like to take this opportunity by giving a commission fees waiver to our small, independent sellers, whom are among those most impacted by this pandemic, in the hope that this little gesture from us can provide some relief and help to better weather this crisis.
Lastly, let us remain calm and work together to overcome this period of uncertainty. Remember that even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. We’re in this together – stay strong, stay healthy!
Our commission fees waiver is applicable for sellers who meet the following conditions:
(1) Offer period is between 1 April 2020, 12:00AM (+8GMT) until 31 May 2020, 11:59PM (+8GMT).
(2) Commission fees waiver is in rebate form and will credited to G2G account as Seller Credit within the first week of the next calendar month.
(3) Sellers with monthly sales volume of less than or equivalent to USD 2000 during offer period is eligible.
(4) Rebate is not applicable for transactions which are canceled, refunded, or reversed by payment gateways.
(5) Rebate for sellers with unresolved trade dispute will be withheld until such dispute is resolved.
(6) G2G reserve the full rights to amend / discontinue this offer without prior notice.