YEAR END LUCKY DRAW WITH PAYPAL
Together with PayPal, we are giving away iPhones and OffGamers Gift Card! To participate in the lucky draw, just spend $50* or more on a single transaction using PayPal at OffGamers.com or G2G.com to stand a chance to win an Apple iPhone XS and other attractive prizes worth $4,500 for this holiday season.
In addition to the great mobile devices from Apple, there’s plenty of $20 OffGamers Gift Cards waiting to be won! The more you spend, the higher your chances of walking away with a prize.
1) Spend $50 in a single order or more using PayPal during the “OffGamers Year End Sale And Lucky Draw With PayPal” event period to participate in this lucky draw.
2) The event begins Thursday, December 20 at 12:00hr (GMT+8) and ends Sunday, January 6 at 23:59hr (GMT +8).
3) Each customer is entitled to one (1) lucky draw chance with every $50 spent (excluding transaction fees and surcharges) using PayPal at www.offgamers.com and www.g2g.com.
4) This promotion is open to all OffGamers and G2G customers with a PayPal account.
5) This Lucky Draw event is valid for purchases made from December 20, 2018 12:00hr (GMT+8) till January 6, 2019 23:59hr (GMT +8).
6) Lucky Draw chances are determined based on buying frequency, i.e. every $50 = 1 entry, $100 = 2 entries, etc.
7) Prizes will be sent to the winner’s registered PayPal email within 2-3 weeks in January, 2019.
8) Leave a comment – “Happy New Year #PayPal” before January 6, 2019 on OffGamers Facebook page to stand a chance to win a $20 OffGamers Gift Card. Applicable only to users who checkout using PayPal for their purchases. 10 winners will be selected.
9) Not applicable to resellers, distributors, agents, channels and employees of OffGamers.
10) OffGamers Global Pte Ltd and participating partners reserves the rights to make any changes to the above stated promotion without any prior notice.
* All prices listed for this campaign are in U.S. Dollar.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“OffGamers Year End Sale And Lucky Draw With PayPal” Terms & Conditions
OffGamers Global Pte. Ltd. (“OffGamers”) maintains this website (“Web Site”) and is responsible for this promotion.
You may access and use this Web Site only if you agree to and accept the following terms and conditions applying to your use (“Terms and Conditions”) without limitation or reservation. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before accessing and browsing this Web Site. You may download material displayed on the Web Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. Additionally, you may not modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Web Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without OffGamers’s written permission. OffGamers reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest mentioned on the Web Site or these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted either within the Website or these Terms and Conditions.
This contest is open to all PayPal Users registered with OffGamers. Entrants under the age of thirteen (13) years old must seek parental and/or guardian consent before participating in the Contest.
2. The OffGamers Year End Sale And Lucky Draw With PayPal event is valid from December 20, 2018 12:00 (GMT +8) till January 6, 2019 23:59 (GMT +8).
3. Customers who made a minimum purchase of $50 or more in a single order using PayPal are eligible to participate in the lucky draw. In total, there will be one winner for the iPhone XS, two winners for iPhone XR, 100 winners will win a $20 OffGamers Gift Card and 10 winners to score a $20 OffGamers Gift Card through our Facebook event.
4. Lucky Draw Prizes:
5. Spent amount does not take into account of all surcharges imposed.
6. Promotion is open to all OffGamers and G2G customers group with a PayPal account.
7. Not applicable to resellers, distributors, agents, channels and OffGamers employees.
5. Winners will be announced on OffGamers’ official site and social media platforms, such as but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LINE, WeChat, etc.
6. OffGamers reserves the right to disqualify all entries that do not meet the rules and regulations.
7. OffGamers’ system will select the winners at random. No correspondence will be entertained about OffGamers’ decision.
1. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash.
2. The winners will be notified via a phone call or prize notification email. OffGamers reserves the rights to deal with all unclaimed prizes in any manner deemed fit.
3. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute consent on the winner’s part to allow the use of the winner’s name, image, voice and/or likeness by OffGamers for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute a release and discharge of OffGamers by each winner from any and all liability, claims, demands, causes of action, and/or damages which the winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to: (i) the contest, (ii) personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use and/or enjoyment of the prize, and/or (iii) any tax liabilities in relation to the contest, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Lucky draw, OffGamers at its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement entrant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to the Terms and Conditions.
1. OffGamers cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Contest or as a result of entering the Contest or accepting any prize. OffGamers is not responsible for any safe custody, return, non-delivery or missing of entries, late, misdirected, problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software failure of any email or entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, telephone lines or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile telephone related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Contest.
2. By participating this promotion, You agree that no claim relating to such losses or injuries (including special, indirect and consequential losses) shall be asserted against OffGamers, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees or agents from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind resulting from the Contest and acceptance of any prize, including without limitation, personal injuries, death and property damage.
Use of Personal Information
1. “By participating this promotion, You agree:
to the use of your name and/or likeness, without compensation, for OffGamers’s promotional and marketing purposes; and
to the use of the information submitted on the contest entry form, without compensation, for OffGamers’s promotional and marketing purposes; and to the use of your answers to the questions and/or tie breaker for OffGamers promotional and marketing purposes.
2. “Each individual participating to this promotion acknowledges that:
in respect of any Personal Information disclosed by her/him to OffGamers or obtained by OffGamers from her/him pursuant to this application:
she/he is authorized to disclose such Personal Information; such disclosure complies with any Privacy Legislation from any country, within the geographical scope of this competition, and the use of such Personal Information by OffGamers as contemplated by this application (including, without limitation, the disclosure of such Personal Information to OffGamers’s external agencies or third parties)”
3. OffGamers and its affiliated companies respect the privacy of every individual who visits our Web site or responds to our advertisements and contest. Please refer to our Privacy Statement for details.
Please be advised that all materials posted on the Web Site are subject to public downloading by third party viewers. OffGamers has taken precautionary steps to deter users from downloading. However, should downloading persist, OffGamers shall not be held accountable or liable for any damages caused.
2. Provision of Information to Third Parties – We will not sell or otherwise transfer the Information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval. If applicable, You will have the opportunity to indicate whether You would like to “opt in” to receiving promotional and/or marketing information about other products, services and offerings from Us and/or any third parties.
5. Updating or Removing Information – You may notify Us of any updates, amendments and corrections to previously collected Information by using the Feedback Form on the Website. Further, upon Your request, We will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete Your Information from our database (but in any event such deletion will be carried out within ten (10) business days). However, it may be impossible to delete Your entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions.